Adjustable Blood Lancet Device with Ejector
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10,000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: TN8024
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Style: Adjustable Blood Lancet Device with Ejector
- Transport Package: 1/Box 100/Case
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
- Type: Blood Lancet
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Sxzz20152410896
- Trademark: Neutral English
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 90183100
(Adjustable Lancing Device with Ejector)
Item No.: TN8024
Suitable for use with most popular lancet brands
Simple: Quick activation and reactivation with non-touch lancet removal;
Adjustable: Variable penetration depth allows user to set the penetration at a comfortable level;
Flexible: Clear caps designed for Alternate Site Testing (AST)
Alternate Site Testing is a procedure in which capillary blood is taken from sites other than the finger tips; A fleshy part of the arm or some other site which is free from visible veins and hair may be used.
This can be beneficial because sites can be chosen which are less sensitive than the finger tips and therefore offer a greater degree of comfort during regular blood sampling.
Alternate Site Testing generally produces less blood flow and smaller samples than the normal finger tip procedure but is suitable for producing samples for use with certain blood glucose monitoring systems.
Before attempting Alternate Site Testing users are advised to consult the instructions supplied with their blood glucose monitoring system and talk to their professional medical advisor.
Packages: 1/box 100/case