Ce Marked 90mm Length Disposable Electrosurgical Pencil
|FOB Price:||US $0.85-1.1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Pieces||US $0.85-1.1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10, 0000PCS/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DB-02
- Application: Surgery Operation
- Feature: Disposable
- Group: Surgery Operation Patient
- Medical Devices Reg./Record No.: Ssyjx(Z)Z2014D2250287h
- Shell′s Length: 158mm
- Material of Electrode: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: T-RUN
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 90189090
- Type: Scalpel
- Material: Steel
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Cable′s Length: 3.0m
- Tip′s Length: 90mm
- Sterile Way: Eo
- Transport Package: 1PCS/Pouch, 100PCS/Carton
- Origin: China
Meet EU Standard;
OEM is OK;
Type: Button control;
Sterile Way: E. O;
Function: CUT, COAG;
Non-stick tip, sterilization pouch,
Carton size: 31X30X29cm
G. W/N. W.: 8.0/ 7.5kg /carton.
970 CTNS/20 ft
2080 CTS/40 HQ
Delivery Lead Time: 1, 000pcs within 1 week
Port of Shipmetn: ShangHai Port, China
CHUNFENG brand Electrosurgical Pencil is designed in streamlined shape with lightness character.
The pencil has the functions of cut and coagulation, and has the modes of button switch, rocker switch
And foot switch control. The functions and modes are distinguished by different colors.
The seal up design endues the inside circuit board with excellent waterproof property.
Ergonomics lightweight design, strong material and humanized skidpro of design make the operator
More comfortable during operation. It will give full scope to perfect function of the pencil to use together
With various OBS stainless steel electrodes, Non-stick coating electrodes and tungsten filament electrodes
- Provides the feel and balance of a high-quality surgical instrument.
- Reducing the stress and tension on your hands during demanding procedures.
- Optimized grip to easily push and pull our unique connector to the connection part of ESU unit.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
1. Use aseptic technique when removing a single use pencil from pouch
2. Check electrode connection for secure fit. If electrode is changed, ensure that the new electrode is fully inserted. Remove protective sleeve from electrode.
3. Plug pencil connector into the socket of the Electrosurgicl unit on generator.
4. To activate cut mode, depress(CUT)switch. To activate coag mode, depress(COAG) switch.
Ensure that generator responds correctly.
5. Please check the production date in the instructions before use.
1. Sterility is guaranteed unless package is damaged or seal is broken.
2. This is a monopole active instrument. Before use, a dispersive electrode must be Properly applied to patient.
3. Do not use many times the product sterilizing it.
4. Production and expiry date are on the bag.